...

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Olivia | 1st Birthday Cake Smash

Oh my goodness, what messy, Saturday morning fun we had!

Miss Olivia is turning ONE, so of course this called for a photoshoot and ensuing sticky-cake-all-over mayhem. 
It was glorious :)

My friend, Annie, made it all happen - the only thing I had to do was show up and take photos. She had the backdrop, banner, outfits, and cake all done and ready to go when I arrived. Easiest (and most fun) photoshoot ever!

Olivia was a doll, as you will see, and plenty of others joined in the fun.

May I present to you, Miss Olivia and her first cake smash...




that smile...



dancing on daddy


The Cake


"I think I'll just take this..."





showing her how it's done


sharing with Harley


brother Levi sneaking a piece



the aftermath




"all that cake made me thirsty..."


"...and tired"


this much fun calls for a bubble bath!


Happy Birthday, Olivia!

No comments:

Post a Comment