...

Monday, February 22, 2016

Painting | An Exercise & House-Warming Gift

I don't paint as much as I used to. Sometimes I miss it, but most of the time I am happy to be using the medium of photography for my creative outlets. However, now that I'm not slammed with editing shoots, I have time to sit down (well, stand up) and play a little. I'd been meaning to paint something for the last 6 months for a friend as a house-warming gift and just didn't have the time, but the other day I got my tubes out, tied my apron, and dirtied some brushes. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

While it wasn't an original image, it was still good practice and fun to do.

Libby, I hope you and Roy like it :)









Master Milo
Your Godson helped :)


Hiding in the background.

Hope you love it, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment